WatchGeeks  

Go Back   WatchGeeks > ShopHQ Watch Brands > Android Watches

Old 11-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Super Geek

Unhappy I feel like the last kid picked in Gym class

Been seeing all the threads with the great reviews and awesome pics of the new Divemaster Enforcer and my order is still showing backordered. It's pretty frustrating to say the least and I'm going to call Shop again tomorrow to see what's up but was told when I called on Saturday that it should be fine and it wasn't showing backordered to her. I still have the option to cancel the order though which means it hasn't even begun the shipping process.

The RPD 7750 I ordered at the same time that was showing a 12/7 delivery date has apparently begun the shipping process though because the cancel option did disappear on that so I'm hoping I don't get a return. So far this has been a very disappointing order though and while I'm very happy for those that got their great new Enforcers I can't help but be very bummed out about apparently getting hosed by Shop on this one.

3 Lastest Threads by jimmyv
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Speedway DD #244/250 Looks like a Winner General Invicta Watch Discussions LTCARMY 9 204 02-18-2011 02:26 PM

Old 11-03-2010, 09:07 PM
True WatchGeek

Send a message via MSN to bigwatchking1

dont feel bad bro,,,i didnt even know it was airing,,,waiting on the t-25 myself,,,wing is becoming a legend right before our eyes,,,,long live the wing dynasty,,,,,,dont give up on it
Old 11-03-2010, 09:34 PM
True WatchGeek

Don't feel badly. I ordered mine directly from Android and am still waiting for my 7750 and 2824 to arrive. I assumed that the lower the number, the faster you get it. Wrong, I am getting 002/500 in the black 7750 and 001/500 in the blue and white 2824 eventually. I am sure that they are worth waiting for. Uli called me today and is shipping my 7750 tomorrow.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Super Geek

Jim I got the dreaded e-mail that said they oversold and that I was put on a waiting list for December. I like yourself had seen backorderd ever since order was placed and on Monday I received the e-mail My past experience when this has happened is that I received the watch way before the 37 day period. I hope this continues. In my case I do have the white/blue that I received a week before it aired. It was the gray that I wasn't able to get so far. At least I have one of the two. Good luck.

Regards,
Stan
Old 11-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Super Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchaholic329 View Post
Don't feel badly. I ordered mine directly from Android and am still waiting for my 7750 and 2824 to arrive. I assumed that the lower the number, the faster you get it. Wrong, I am getting 002/500 in the black 7750 and 001/500 in the blue and white 2824 eventually. I am sure that they are worth waiting for. Uli called me today and is shipping my 7750 tomorrow.
Definitely wouldn't mind waiting if I knew I was actually going to get it. It just seems whenever you call Shop to see what's going on, they don't have any more of an idea then you do. Like I said, going to call again tomorrow because it's been a week and see if they have any more info. I know more will be coming out but probably not at the same price and being that I ordered long before it sold out I want to get it resolved.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Super Geek

I remember you saying that your Grey one was showing it too but I didn't know you received that email. I haven't received one of those yet so who knows. I'm hoping it gets resolved because I really wanted one and I don't want to pay more for it later when I had my order in with plenty of time to spare at the TTV price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacco17 View Post
Jim I got the dreaded e-mail that said they oversold and that I was put on a waiting list for December. I like yourself had seen backorderd ever since order was placed and on Monday I received the e-mail My past experience when this has happened is that I received the watch way before the 37 day period. I hope this continues. In my case I do have the white/blue that I received a week before it aired. It was the gray that I wasn't able to get so far. At least I have one of the two. Good luck.

Regards,
Stan
Old 11-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Super Geek

hang in there...its worth the wait.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Master WatchGeek

Jim, From what I have seen everyone has gotten a new, wrapped RPD 7750. So you should be fine when you get it.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Super Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed24 View Post
Jim, From what I have seen everyone has gotten a new, wrapped RPD 7750. So you should be fine when you get it.
I've seen that too but just saw the Two-Tone are showing limited quantity again and know some were sent back but crossing my fingers that the whole order isn't a complete disaster. Not off to the best start though.